Saturday, April 17, 2010

Second Thoughts

I am having second thoughts about that post I have been trying to write for years. I have most of it finished and for now that is enough for me. It was pretty therapeutic just to write it out and save it on my thumb drive. It was also a little gut wrenching
Writing it brought up more than I really expected and some parts of who I am that I don't want to face just yet. I think I am ready to face it and for now it is something I want to with in myself. Then I will share it.
For me the in my mind right now I think this is my one secret. I don't know that I have shared it with anyone before and maybe before I put it here I need to find a space to share it with people I feel comfortable with. Those friends who hold my heart. My warm safe place.
Thanks for understanding.

No comments: