Tuesday, April 20, 2010

D' oh

I just don't know quite what to say. I lost my personal and my work thumb drives. My personal one well it had that blog entry I didn't want to publish on it. Well hellz bellz a lot of blogs I didn't want to publish and ideas for other ones. The start of a story I was writing. Not that I am a writer but you know. It was my thoughts.

Letters I had written that I sent to a friend and letters I had written that I never had the intention of sending. Those were the ones where you pour out your feelings to someone just to get it out. Any way it is gone gone gone.

The work one well I can't even go there with the files and projects that are on it.

I am trying not to freak out and go bat shit crazy. I am hoping I just sat it down somewhere and it will turn up. Like maybe in a drawer or the freezer so if you have seen my thumb drives in its little blue case please message me before I have a stroke

No comments: