Thursday, April 29, 2010

In through the nose

I have been in the mist of an all day anxiety attack. And maybe that is not what it is but I really don't know what else to call it. My chest is sore because my heart has been beating out of my chest all day long. And then there is this thing of on and of tunnel vision I have had today. Then the tracers. I would love to tell you that I had a few Red Bulls or popped some kind of pill. OK I wouldn't love to tell you that but then I would have an explanation why I feel this way.

I have had minor events like this before but never to last over 14 hours. If this is a new migraine aura can we kindly please return to the one where I get so dizzy I almost fall over? Or just the tunnel vision.

I tried deep breathing, I tried a nap, I tried calling a friend, I even went so far as to try vacuuming. HEART is still beating like there is no tomorrow.

No comments: