Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

So here we are at brand spanking new year. I hope this year is better than the last. I was planning on being ready to run in the local marathon in April but I have yet again waited to long to do this. This will be the third year in a row I have blown this one. But I did buy the shoes. That counts as effort doesn't it.
I am happy and that is all that matters. Happier than I have been in a very very long time. So yea for me. I could not ask for much more out of life than I have. I do have a lot of questions about myself I need to ask and a lot of self doubt to rid myself of but that should not be much of a problem. I am always asking questions about myself it is the way I grow and become this better person I strive to be.
My hope for each of you is that you can find and hold peace in the This New Year , that you can grow in mind , body , and spirit. And enjoy the journey that is life.

No comments: