Saturday, January 07, 2006

And the beat goes on

So Libby has gotten moved to Missouri in a town about 30 to 45 min from Farmington which is the closest town with sit down restaurants. She has not been there a week yet and was moving and starting her new job this past week so I am not sure how things are going for her I wish her luck. It is always hard to move to a new place especially when you don't know anybody but Libby has this way of making friends easily and has always been very sociable. A trait that I do not carry but frankly have learned not to care over the years. I love the friends I have , I love hanging out with them. But I am also I big fan of my alone time. My Mother who went with Libby to help her get settled has said that she is in a very small apartment provided by the Y. And has a lot of limited space in her place but Libby always seems to make due I am sure she will this time.

No comments: