Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jack and Jill went up the Hill....

and Fern came tumbling after. Well on Friday the 13 th it was snowing and I of course was out delivering pizza which is what I do on Friday nights now. The snow was pretty and was melting as soon as it hit the ground it had rained all day away so everything was wet. I went to a house to deliver a pizza and made it up the wooden ramp with no problem to the door. Upon leaving I somehow ended up on the ground I was sitting there before I had knew I had fallen. It hurt like the dickens. I went right back to the store and reported it to the manager. Well the next day I was still soare and I having no health insurance did not rush to the Doctor. Yes I know about workmans comp I also know what a pain in the ass it is and I already had one pain in my ass I did not need another. So I put off doing anything for to long if you want to know the truth. I went this Saturday Yes over a week later to the Doctor at a walk-in clinic. Guess what I have broken my cockais ( tail bone, ass) what ever you want to call it. Well I now have some steriods and lortab , which made for some wacky dreams last night the lortab not the steroids. So my tushy hurts unless I take a lortab which I have not all day so I can work, but I am off now to lortab land. Somehow this gives a whole new meaning to pain in the ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it feels better soon.

stephlys said...

Hey, I think I bruised mine skiing. The whole week I kept telling T "you know, you can actually break your tailbone." Maybe I was feeling sympathy pains all the way in Utah.

If worker's comp doesn't cover you, file a claim against the homeowner. It sucks but if you fall on their property, their homeowners has to cover it. Same could happen at your house and they are the ones who called the pizza delivery on a snowy night.

Hope you feel better. I promise 2006 is really going to be good.

Anonymous said...

An update on how you're feeling would be nice. If it's not too much of a pain int the...never mind.