Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Buffy in Bed

I am not sure if I am just not young any more or what but Monday I just could not for the life of me get going. I worked at the pizza place till almost 11PM ,Sun, got home and hit the hay so at 5AM when my alarm started going off I had to hit snooze twice. I did get up start the water for my tea and jump in the shower. When I got out I put the bag in the water and went to put on my make-up. I looked in the mirror and decided it was just not worth it today. I got my tea and made me some cereal and went to check my e-mail like I do every morning. Yesterday was my friend Stephs Birthday and I WAS going to drop her a note but I ran out of time and had to get going if I was going to be at work at 7, I just like being up early go in early go home early is my theory, I can send Steph her note once I am at work. I went back to my room to get dressed and there it was the bed. I could lay down till 7 and be at work at 7:30 I can lay in bed and watch Buffy. I set the alarm on my phone for 7AM it was 6:20. I hit snooze and reset that thing until it rang at 9:30 so much for a little nap by then I just had no strength at all . It was as if all my energy had been sucked out of me. It could also be that I had nightmares and spent most of the night running for my life. So needless to say I did not go in I stayed at home and just let the couch suck my life out of me napped on and off all day. AT 4PM it's almost time to be at the pizza place and I wasn't feeling it. I got up and went in anyway I felt better once I had been moving an hour. But man I was out of it. Maybe it was the dream that did it?

No comments: