Friday, January 13, 2006

Date from Hell

I have not had a date in well over a year so when I went out with a friend of mine to this Mexican restaurant she always goes to and one of the guys asked about me and want to get to know me I said why not. My girlfriend knows most of the people there.
We met at Friday's and well he would not keep his hands off of me I would ask him to slow down and back off a bit and he would not My friend was with me and she asked him in Spanish no less. He told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend we have know each other 5 mins. Then he asked if he could kiss me and I told him NO! So then get this he told me he loved me! Give me a freakin break. We went to another place where He kept trying get in my pants and when he could not he got mad and said he was tried and wanted to go home so we said OK bye and left. THEN That idiot called me this morning to ask what I was doing? Give me a break. I got no RESPECT! That loser did not even by our drinks. NEXT! Now I remember why I have not dated in like 2 years.

No comments: