Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Shiney trinkets and Fire

Well here as of late it seems all one needs to get my attention is a shiney trinket and I am off to Never Land like some horriblely misguided gnome in a game of D&D. You know the one that gets you off the trail and untemiltity into a near death battle just becasue he saw something Shiney. I am very easily pulled away from the long list of things I need to be doing over things that I can do later. Like now I should be working and I am updating my blog. This is not good. But there is no one here but me. I have spent a lot of time just kind of day dreaming but not even using that time like I should to write down where I am off to in these wondering thoughts of mine.
I had a fine Christamas and that might only be because we didn't fight which for the Clan I come from is a feat in and of it self. We managed to spend a day in the same area as each other and not tear each others eyes out. We did our little family thing same thing we have been doing for twenty some odd years. We picked a movie which is never an easy task and then ate Chinnese food. We do open gifts and eat the same breakfast every year. We saw The Family Stone. It was funny it was sad it was a good movie then to dinner. After dinner we went back to the folks house and my sister , mother , and I played games while my Dad flipped channels which is enough to drive even unfocused me over the edge. I swear that every few min. that man was flipping channels over and over and over again I wanted to scream for two hours he went from channel to channel never stopping long enough for you to enjoy listening towhat he was watching. UGGGH.
Now for Fire I don't much like fire but it seems if my friend Stephlys had bit of it at her house for Christmas and the whole thing just made me want to scream so I am kind of lighting one here . I will admit to listening to talk radio if only to see what the narrow of mind are thinking today now most of the time they piss me off and I change the station sometimes I listen to see how stupid they are. I can not for the life of me imagen not being able to turn it off.
I am grateful to the Men and the Women who have choosen to fight in a war I do not agree with they are dying for the freedoms I use every day of the week. But I will be damned if this @%*@$^$ of President will remove my rights under the agenda of proteting me and my neighbor. I will not sit by and let you remove the rights of other citezins of this counrty. Holding people of another religion, race what ever is nothing short of ilmoral and illigeal and because we did it in WWII does not make it right. G. Grodon Liddy can think that it is OK all he wants to but what do you expect of a felon who did time for trying to cover up for another liar of President , Nixon. I am about ticked off I am scared that the leaders of My counrty are acting in such a way as to REMOVE RIGHTS!!! This is not Natiz Germany. Steplys honey I think your right. I agree with YOU !!! But as AMERICANS if we sit here and keep our mouths shut they will remove all our rights.

No comments: