Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just so you know

I keep trying to update my blog and it is taking over a day for it to come about I don't know why and yes I have gone into explorer and deleted cookies and my history several times and it still wont show up. I don't know what the deal is. But today is Wednesday and I tried to republish yesterdays post and it still did not show up so blah.
But the big so you know is although I am all for Organ Donation and I want a large portion of myself given away before you cremate me. I don't know that I want my face to be one of the things that gets donated not that I am attached to it , ok so I am, but that is not the point that I am getting at. It just seems way to weird. Very Scully and Mulder , Luke and Han, Jeerpers Creepers. Did anyone not see silence of the Lambs. Yes it has been the thing that Books and Movies are made of but it would seem like putting on a Halloween Mask that you can't get out of. I don't see this as being like a skin graft it's not it was the lips, the nose ick. So I might be dead and I know I will not need my face any more but they can't have it , it is mine and I am going to take it with me when I go. Not to say how totally brave is the woman who gave her face for this but not me nope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No other body could do your beautiful face justice