Wednesday, November 30, 2005

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? I went to Hawaii !

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? My New Years Resolution was to be a better person this year than last I think I have done that.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not to a baby

4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.

5. What countries did you visit? Never left the USA

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A DATE.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I can't pin point the every date but I know that 2000 Men and women have given their lives in our Presidents War.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I remained strong through it all.

9. What was your biggest failure this year? Not knowing when to say enough is enough and letting people take advantage of my good nature.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? None.

11. What was the best thing you bought? A ticket to Hawaii.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine I stayed strong.


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Heather,Sara, and Carrie's .

14. Where did most of your money go? Car payment, house payment.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Hawaii.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Heck I don't have a clue.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. Happier or sadder? Happier. Thinner or fatter? fatter. richer or poorer? poorer

18. What do you wish you'd done more? Gone out.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? sitting around.

20. How will you be spending Christmas? Here in Nashville with my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005? No

22. How many one-night stands? None, I don't do that.

23. What was your favorite TV program? TV? I like CSI.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate people but I sure as heck don't really like a few people anymore.

25. What was the best book you read? Did not do a lot of reading this year need to fix that.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Scott Miller and the Common Wealth.

27. What did you want and get? To go to Hawaii.

28. What was your favorite film of this year? I only saw like 3 movies and I only remember one and that was One of the Harry Potter movies.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went paddling down the Caney Fork. I was 35.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having never let those nutty witches live with me.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Are shoulder pads still in style?

32. What kept you sane? The Great Spirit.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? OH it is too sad to say. But now I fanacy Vin diesel

34. What political issue stirred you the most? The bloody war and the bribe scandal here in TN.

35. Who did you miss this year? Jonathan

36. Who was the best new person you met? That would be my conversions with God Group their a pretty neat group of people.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: That I still am way to nice sometimes.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "Sunny days keeping the clouds away........."

No comments: