Sunday, November 27, 2005

Giving Thanks

There are so many wonderful things to be thankful and I try every day to remember what I have to be thankful for. I am a blessed person. Though I am a few days late and the whole list will not appear and not in any order here is just a brief list of what, I am thankful for :

A God/spirit that guides me
My family
My Friends
My home
losing a job I was not happy at
I had kept delivering pizza after going to Hawaii
Getting to go to Hawaii
The warm sun
Cool wind
Wet water
Men and women who die for their Country
Bush only has 3 more years
Freedoms
Coffee
Hot Tea
Sushi
Rain
The Red Cross
The ability to care
The ability to learn from what life has offered me
Chocolate
Ice cream on a warm summer day
Mountains
Trees
Streams
Good cooks
Good restaurants
Books
Warm blankets on a cold winter day
Hikes in the woods
Shoes that make my butt and legs look sexy
that I don't have to wear those shoes every day
Laughter
Good wine
My car
Lazy days at home
warm slippers
Cats
Dogs
Forgiveness
Kindness
Love
I am most thankful to be the person that I am. I like me and I respect myself I am thankful for that.

No comments: