Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Finding my way home

It has been quite apperant here lately that I have lost my way. I have really felt lost , scared , and pretty depressed. Though when someone set this blog up for me it did make me cry. I have not had the best of luck here lately and most of it can be contributed to my all around good nature. I have had a lot of people tell me to stop being so nice and to toughen up. Though I would think a number of people who know me would say that my big heart is my best quality. And I suppose that is what always gets me into a heap of trouble is I am often to kind. I am tougher than I used to be and I think I have come far but I can never see myself turning my back on humanity. So when I am taken advanatage of because of my kindness it leaves me reeling and shatters me and my faith in mankind. But I still don't want to give up hope in goodness , hope in people and hope in general. My kindness and hope is my home and I need to regain that.

3 comments:

stephlys said...

Glad to see you here. It's easier to get to than Live Journal :)

stephlys said...

also, did you get your computer fixed?

Fran said...

No computer yet. I am at the library.