Thursday, November 03, 2005

Which way is .........

Which way is it that I look to add friends blogs here? Feeling better today but getting to leave work before I pass out because I am so tired might be the reason.
I am still feeling a bit down and wishing my house would clean itself. I am in big time need of a carpet shampooer so I clean my carpets and then maybe feel a little bit better about the whole mess. Slowly it is coming together. I am going to be looking for a new job and will be sending my resume out to the State of Tennessee to see if I can get some hits on it. Cross your fingers and some of you should be expecting phone calls Hey wait if they are going to call you will need your new address and number which was saved on my computer. kiss kiss.
I am going to plan a trip to the mountains soon I could use it.

No comments: