Sunday, July 05, 2009

Ouice Cream

I didnt get any ouice cream yesterday. Home made ice cream was always one of the best parts of the 4th of July. I am going to head to the DQ down the road it wont be the same but it will have to do. I could bake cookies and then put my ice cream in between the hot cookies. Yummy and then of course I could buy bigger pants.

I worked third last night which is not my norm. I am usually sound asleep as most grave yard shifts start so when I went in to work after ten last night I was already for bed. I slept after getting off this morning for about 3 hours plus the one hour nap I got yesterday that is 4 hours of sleep in about 33 hours. I am a fucking bowl of sunshine Right now. I am also trying to stay awake for another 3 hours or so. If I go to sleep now I will wake up at Midnight and that sure wont do me any good. SO if you are lucky and I stay awake much longer there is no telling what I might say so now is your chance in the throws of sleep deprivation to ask me anything. What have you always wanted to know? Now is your chance to catch me with my guard down.

No comments: