Sunday, July 05, 2009

Still Awake

UGH I am still unable to sleep. I have now moved into hot lavender tea mode. I have not taken anything and I would really rather not seeing as how I have to be up at 4:30 and doing crap for work at 6am so it is not like I can take something now and be at work on time. And frankly it is not like I have a lot to tell you all.

I told you I blocked his number that is done. Did I tell you he was 22(heehee)
This is not what is keeping me up. I wish I knew what it is , it might be that the stress from last week has just moved into something else.

I need to get with my friends and see if they are still going to go on this cruise since it is no longer a paranormal cruise. I have got to get the hell out of dodge. I have not had anything more than a long weekend trip in years. My last actual trip was to Hawaii in 2005. Maybe the trip to Mardi Gras longer but I can't remember. It seemed short. And like It was forever ago. If none of the local girls still want to I think I have someone lined up to spend 5 nights at sea with me. It is a fellow blogger. If she decides not to go I might just have to plan a trip some where else but not sure of where I could go for the cost of the cruise. Any ideas? It must be more than a long weekend , at least 5 nights, and more than a 5 OR 6 hour drive. If it requires a plane trip that's cool too. But then I am still in this wait and see mood. My goal is to try and get some answers this week.

No comments: