Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hello

How was your day I hope it was well. Mine was long and I was not able to get anything done I indented to do. That would have required that I be in the office which I have not been for the last two days. I have a long list of things to do. I also have a big meeting anyone with tips on how to bitch slap TennCare into giving me what is needed for the person I am advocating for please let me know. I am also hiring lpns send them my way if you know of any.
I have a ton of laundry to do and that really entails me changing my sheets. That is my plan for good sleep tonight. Clean sheets. And a clean room somehow that always seems to make a huge difference in things being fresh. So once this is done I have a project to do. I know you will be waiting with bated breath to find out if I got my room clean.
I am also working on plans for Pizza on the Grill night for Saturday night with some friends you should come by. What pizza toppings do you like?
That is it for my day. I know I know how can one have such an exciting life and still have time to blog it is unreal to me to.

No comments: