Thursday, July 16, 2009

TIRED

In the last few weeks I have been tired. And I am talking I can't get out of bed in the morning when the alarm clock goes off. Then I need a nap in the middle of the day and by 10pm I am fighting to stay awake. My energy has been non existent. So for all I know I could be dying. I could also be old or just plain not eating enough veggies. I am working on this.

I am waiting now to hear back from from an insurance company about health insurance. The cost right now is about $60 a week. It will mean not so much fun since I paid off my car. Not as much free will nilly spending. It does mean meds for my migraines and annual physicals. I don't know if I will know what to with health insurance. I can tell you it is over all much easier when it comes out of your check before your employer hands it to you. It seems like much more when you get the check and then they take it.

I know I promissed you all this whole story on my $25 massage at the school well I am having another one today. Does that tell you anything? I swear I will tell you guys all about it. I know its what you are waiting to hear.

No comments: