Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008

We have put another year behind us. 2007 was not a bad year , my family and friends are healthy and safe. I live in the greatest country in the world. I have great friends whom I love very much. I have put unnecessary people out of my life and brought in some new people in.
One such new person has called me out on a challenge that I have made myself for years and always fizzle out on. He has put it to me to get it done even posted his challenge in a video on his Myspace page. I have been saying for years I was going to run the Music City Marathon. Well here it is for the world to see IN APRIL I WILL BE IN THE MUSIC CITY MARATHON. I don't know if I am going to do the half or the whole yet. But I will myself be in it. I invite you all to Nashville to run with me or you can meet me at the finish line. I also invite you all to check-up on me ask me where I am in my training.
What challenges have you made for yourself this year?

No comments: