1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? This was a boring year.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Most Of them I did not have any money to manage better this year , I read more by joining a book club , I started and stopped exercising more times than I care to count, I am still working two jobs and that still sucks bricks, I did keep in better touch with friends and my house is cleaner this year . So I got about half and half this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not to a baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.
5. What countries did you visit? Never left the USA but I traveled far and wide in my dreams .
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A vacation.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why. I don’t know that there was a totally stand out date.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Letting go of the past.
9. What was your biggest failure this year? Not knowing when to say enough is enough and letting people take advantage of my good nature.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I had a car accident. Thank God no one was hurt.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Food.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?. I know lots of people who have had a wonderful year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? George Warde
14. Where did most of your money go? Car payment, house payment.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My sister moving in with me and our annual Labor Day trip.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Heck I don't have a clue.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. Thinner or fatter? Thinner.
iii .richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more? Hanging out with friends, traveling, exercising.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Working.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Here in Nashville with my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007? No
22. How many one-night stands? None, I don't do that.
23. What was your favorite TV program? TV? I like CSI, NCIS,
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate people but I sure as heck don't really like a few people anymore.
25. What was the best book you read? Water for Elephants rocked and was this years favorite. I really liked A Thousand Splendid Suns and Run.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? I liked Paul Potts
27. What did you want and get? The greatest friends in the world. I am so blessed with a great group friends whom I would not trade for the world.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? I am Legend ( didn’t get out much)
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to Knoxville w/ my sister. I was 37. We do something every year for my birthday.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? To not have to rob peter to pay paul.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Are shoulder pads still in style?
32. What kept you sane? The Great Spirit and the greatest friends in the world.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Vin Diesel can still eat crackers in my bed.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The War , Gun Control , Equal Human Rights
35. Who did you miss this year? Jonathan
36. Who was the best new person you met? I met lots of great new people Shamus, James, Emily, Sherry, David, Anthony, Cheryl, and my friends from The Adsagsona Paranormal Society
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: That I still am way to nice sometimes.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "Sunny days keeping the clouds away........."