Friday, December 21, 2007

She's here!!!!





One of my all time favorite people , my confidante , in the past my worst enemy. But , now one of my best friends. My baby sister has arrived in Tennessee and has moved her belongings into my house. She has left her job as a Program Coordinator for a year round camp in Potosi,MO after coming to the conclusion that she does not like the Midwest. She is unemployed and looking for work so if you have work she needs it. She has rent to pay damn it.
She and I have not lived together since I left for college some 18 years ago. We are no longer teenagers but grown women. I know that I am not that teenager any more so I know we will handle any differences we have differently than we did when we were screaming teenagers. Welcome Home Sissy.

No comments: