Friday, January 25, 2008

When it's 10

Degrees that is. That is what it was when my alarm went off at 5 AM this morning. 10 degrees. Can you say wholly Sheep Shit Batman. I can't seem to find that motivation I need to get out of bed and run. OK I can't find the motivation to get out of bed at all. There should be laws against making you leave the house on days like today. Makes me think it was a wise decision not to move to Alaska like I was thinking of about 9 years ago.
I would not have done well there. But, at the time the idea of ten men to each woman was rather appealing. I went so far is to have a few news papers sent to me and was looking for a job and a place to live. The Sunday Paper in Juno is tiny. I can't remember why I gave that up. I know I talked to my buddy Ricky about it over and over and all he would say is "Ya I know." I guess it is a little late to slam him on that. Ricky come over here and let me fuss at you hit you with a hair piece.

I have only been doing that to one person this guy I have been seeing I'll call him Kentucky Blue , K.B. for short. We are not serious , just dating taking it really slow and getting to know each other. There is no pressure one way or the other. He is sweet , funny, kind, very handsome, with a great smile and softness behind his eyes. He has not seemed satisfied with me just saying OK. He wants to know what I think so now I am going to start to tell him. Should someone warn him? I don't come with one of those warning labels WARNING CONTENTS ARE OPINIONATED AND VOLATILE. OK KB you wanna know what I think sit back here I come.

No comments: