Thursday, May 07, 2009

The one where I over share

PSYCH I was only joking I am not going to over share, Today anyway. Next week is another story. There is a 6 day period in the next two weeks where I am the only one in the office and I am the one running the show. Not that I don't normally run the show there are just other people around to put out fires. I am hoping I don't get caught up in some huge Katerina type disaster and end up the one take the blame for the weather. But time will tell.

On top of all that next week is TWENTY YEARS since I graduated from high school. The plus there is that I have less grey hair than my ever charming baby sister. I was hoping to still be able to get into a dress I wore then but that aint going to happen. Given effort I might be able to push for say mid June. But 5 a.m. is just to early to get up and run.

Yesterday I turned in my application for a Passport. I am planning a trip to Mexico with my Paranormal group in October and as of July 1st you have to have a US Passport or Passport Card to get back into the US from Mexico , Canada or the Caribbean.

I did a post on what is Paranormal because someone ask and I was trying to be funny. I don't know that it came off that way. I was not trying to offend you. Honest.

One of my Girlfriends (is that right) are trying to plan a long weekend get-a-way in the mountains In September. Rent a cabin and then well we are working on the rest not sure if we are going to do a theme like writing or just go with the flow and what not. we are in the midst of the planning right now and how we are going to make this work. Will it be just girls or a who the ever wants to come.

On top of all that I have holes in the eves of my house and my air is out. But I got a raise. How is that for clean living.

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...

Twenty years since high school is a feat. I'm always interested to see what people's lives have turned into.

I really liked what you wrote on post secret, about your sense of morals. So true.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy