Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ON and on and on

Have you ever had one of those days that just drag on and on and on? This is one of those days. I swear I don’t think this day is ever going to end. I went out to lunch just to get out of the office today because I was so bored. Ran into my next-door neighbor Terry. It is hot enough outside to fry an egg on the sidewalk the air is not working in the office but the fans are keeping it cool enough. I have restless plant syndrome. I am making a run to Chattanooga tomorrow to have dinner with some girl friends and maybe brunch with another on Thursday. Hit Coolidge Park. Visit New Moon. I might even drive up Signal Mountain. I miss the Mountains. Say anyone out there want to help plan a long weekend trip to the mountains? My money is tight but I could find some if I could just get away. OK that took up like ten min.

1 comment:

stephlys said...

I know you have plans for Labor Day and I'm planning to go see my sister that weekend but if I don't, maybe we could plan a weekend in Gatlinburg or something. North GA again. I'd need to fly in but that could be arranged. I'll let you know if I go to DC to see R&R but if I don't, let's definitely make plans