Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good Fortune

Three months ago I went out for Chinese food with some friends. The date was May 23, 2006. We finished dinner and our fortune cookies came I opened my cookie and this was inside - “ Remember three months from this date! Your lucky star is shining.”- I took my fortune wrote the date on it and slide it into my wallet right in front of my driver license. Mainly so I would remember. So yesterday was it three months from the date I got my fortune in my cookie. I had been excited to see what would happen. Well, yesterday was it and it was such a wonderful day. I can’t say that anything out of the ordinary happened but, the day was all-bright and I felt that way inside and out. Like I had, had some kind of major awaking and was seeing things in a whole new light feeling things differently. Like I had cleansed myself of old baggage and moved on. Was free from ties that had held me down and I broke free. Now I am done with my fortune and I offer it to each of you today so three months from today I want a report about your fortune that will be Thanksgiving Weekend.
“ Remember three months from this date! Your lucky star is shining.”-

No comments: