Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lil Libby

Libby was in town this weekend for her 15 year high school reunion. Time passes by so quickly. She is not only my little Sister but my best friend. I really like her as a person, I admire her and the work that she does. She is one of my all time favorite people. I got to spend time with her which I always enjoy. She invites me to hang out with her and her friends which she does not have to do which I can only assume is because she likes being around me too.
We had lunch at a Mediterranean Restaurant in Brentwood with her High School/ College Best Friend Terri and her husband Brian. Before shopping at Joann’s so she could hem a dress for her reunion then to Target where we each bought five in one strapless bras. If that does not top excitement I don’t know what does.
Today we had lunch with my parents and there Sunday School class. Then Libby and I met with Andrew, who grew up across the street from us, and David another high school friend at Fido’s. I LOVE MY LIBBY!! She left from Fido to drive back to Potosi and I miss her already. But, I will see her in two weeks every Labor Day Weekend she and I meet with another group of her friends and do a day long float down the Caney Fork River. We float, eat and drink until well past dark. Then sleep in a tent in the yard right by the river. I enjoy that. I love the outdoors.

No comments: