Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You smell that buring....

.....It was me thinking. I had a very ...um.. euphoric maybe an epiphany is a better word. Anyway it sort of took me by surprise. Like it was the first time I heard it but it wasn't. People have been saying it to me for years. "why don't you do nursing?"

And I have always been like no, that's not what I want to do.

"You should be a nurse" I don't like needles I would reply.

Then today I was with a client at the Doctor and the PA goes "you should be a nurse" And it hit me like YEAH A NURSE that's what I want to do when I grow up is be a nurse. Maybe kind of like walking into the kitchen and suddenly realizing that box you have been opening every day is a refrigerator. Well maybe not but how do you put that into words?

So I am going to look into Nursing School. RN . Have I lost my mind?

1 comment:

Libby said...

I think if you start as a Nurse's Aid, then a lot of times your employer will offer "tuition assistance" so that you can go on and get higher training like LPN or RN. Plus I think in Nashville CNA's make around $10 an hour. Not bad when you count the tuition/scholarships they get.