Saturday, August 06, 2011

big fat hairy DUH

So last year when I turned the big 4-0 I went sky diving and then bought myself this fancy little digital camera. One I can learn with and grow with adding lenses and a nicer flash, buy a tri-pod etc. It is supposed to do all these neat things. And I have been taking it out and snapping away with it.
But I had yet to figure out how to get it set to B&W. I had looked through the manual and I just couldn't see it. I had asked other people and no one knew. Every time I was near Wolf Camera. I either didn't have my camera with me or I was passing it on my way to someplace else and I had not scheduled time to stop.

So after nearly 11 months I did some digging. I asked my cousin Richard if he had any ideas about other things to look under. He suggested I go to the companys web site and see if I could find it there. And there on SONY'S web site is a spot for LIVE HELP. This is where I begin to feel stupid. I sent in my question and got Edgar who in a matter of 5 min while he did his research and about 6 lines between the two of us total. Managed to do what I couldn't figure out in 11 months. What pisses me off is that I didn't think to go to the companys web site on my own.

But no I know how to set it to shoot B&W

No comments: