Thursday, August 26, 2010

Count Down

I am on the count down to my sky dive I am less than 48 hours away. The jump was switched from the morning to the afternoon so a friend can go with me. Initially I was going alone ok well let me back up. My friend Pam was going with and called called to late and there were no available spaces left when she got around to calling. The sky dive place had a cancellation and called me to see if I would change my time so Pam and I could go together and I was like HELL YA.

I was a little disheartened that no one was coming with me to even watch but now I have some one with me. YEPPIE!! I hope I can figure out how to post the video so you all can see it. It may take a while because I don't know if you have figured it out yet or not but I am not a computer whiz, all this time and I still don't know how to in bed links on this damn thing yet.

I have narrowed it down to 3 songs so now I have to pick.
REM = It's a Beautiful Day
Twisted Sister= I am , I'm Me
Bryan Adams= Only the Strong Survive

No comments: