Sunday, August 29, 2010

ALIVE





I don’t know that I can put into words the whole experience. It was by far the best thing I have EVER done in my life. It has been such a rush. I have not really slept since last night and I don’t know that my feet have touched the ground yet. As a friend put it “Your life will never be the same now you can go forward and know there is nothing you can’t do.” I feel as if I can take on the world. You see the videos and you hear people talk about it and some are like ya it was great but it was and it is so much more than that. It has opened my eyes to so much. I am sitting on my sofa and looking out and at the sky and wondering when I can get back up there. I never knew how dead I was till I went. This quote just about sums it all up. "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return" Leonardo de Vinci

There are over 200 pics and I am still trying to figure out how to get the video on here. Hey I got it on FB so I am getting somewhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty damn bold. Incredible pics.