Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nighty night

I have not been sleeping worth shit here lately. Even before my little vacation to see the amazing little Princess Anastasia in St. Petersburg and her parents. I was not sleeping well. I have not the foggiest idea why when I head to bed I am laying down at 10p looking at the giant spider web on the ceiling saying to myself I need to get that as the time ticks by to close to 1am before I end up giving in the the sweet sunder that is sleep. So you know when my alarm goes off at 5am I have been feeling very betrayed by it by time and the gods of sleep.

I have tried drinking a nice relaxation tea. I have tried deep breathing excises. I have not been napping in the afternoons. I have tried drinking.

I know we all cycle though these phases but come on give me a break.

No comments: