Sunday, March 21, 2010

A little late

I know I am a little late and last week has come and gone. But my being late is not very earth shattering but I did promise you news that was.

I got my health insurance cards in the mail. To most people it is no big deal to get insurance cards in the mail. It happens to folks every day the mail runs. But I lost my health insurance when I lost my job in Nov of 2005. I have been without coverage since then. At first my main reason putting off getting more was well it was down to a choice my home and car or health care. Then as I got out of debt and paid off my car. I was denied because of a pre-Existing condition. The company that has agreed to cover me will not cover my pre-existing condition. But at least I have health care.

No thanks to the bone heads in Washington.

No comments: