Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Let the Fun Begin

I am presenting my list of Ten (10) Things I want to do in 2010. FUN THINGS. Not that ever growing list of crap that must be done. Like keeping the house clean and paying my bills on time.

If you would like to join me on one of the adventures or come up with your own list I would love to see it.

1) Blow 40 out of the Water:
That's right folks I am saving and planning for a 40th birthday blow out bash. I have 9 months to plan but it is gonna rock out and it will be big.

2) Sky Dive:
I don't know if you have heard but I will be 40 this Year and this is part of my blow 40 out of the water plan.

3) Meet Poppy:
I am going to make to Fla. After Poppy comes and spend time her and her Parents.

4) Past Life Regression:
I want to do a past life regression. It has always been something that I wanted to do.

5) Visit all the National Parks :
I got the idea from a friend of my sisters and it is really more of bucket list thing so there is no way I will finish it before the year ends but I want to get going on it and put a dent in it.

6) See some Baseball:
I have not been to a ball game in ages I want to hit some here in Nashville and make my way down to Atalanta and see a Braves Game. I have not been to one since the early 1990's.

7) Museums, Classes ,Lectures, and Book Signings:
I really dig those kinds of things and I want to try to hit several this year.

8)Cross Stitch:
Yep I enjoy that too. I have a project I have been working on forever and a day and I want to get back into that.

9) Write:
I have a little short story in my head and I also want to sit down and get the family history down and on paper while my Dad and Uncle are still around.

10)OPEN FOR DISCUSSION:
Lets just see what pops up this year that I want to do. This space is reserved for all those things that you had no idea you wanted to do until you are presented with them.

No comments: