Friday, January 08, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


These are the little girls from a few doors down playing in the only snow in the neighborhood that is in my driveway. That is the street behind them. So you know that is the snow that closed schools. It was so cute watching the little one in the pink stand there grinning not sure what to do with the snow.
Wholly shit Batman. It is freaking cold. The high today is 20 and it is not supposed to get there until this afternoon. The snow of yesterday has now turned to ice on the roads and schools are closed. I am at home the office was closed today because well it is freaking cold. I need to get off my lazy butt and clean the house and then run to Office Max and print off and send a letter to a friend that is in jail. But I am all sucked into the new season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.
Yeah I have a friend in jail and that right now is all I am really gonna say about it. I am writing him letters and so far I am the only person writitng him.
It is still snowing. :)

No comments: