Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009

I know this is not my normal year end post but I wrote it up and it was angry and sad. Frankly I just didn’t want to post it. I have been in a bad mood most of this year. I want 2010 to be different. I want to use the flipping of this decade to let it all go and start out 2010 with a new light. I am grateful for 2009 I have learned a lot and lots of it is that I am unhappy so unhappy I don’t even want to be around myself. So I am going to put unhappy me to rest in so doing I am going to try this.


There is a lot I am looking forward to in 2010

My Poppy is coming. My dear friend is having a baby. A much loved little girl who is being called “Poppy” for now. Poppy’s Mom and Dad are keeping her name under wraps till she gets here. I get to be Aunt Fern. I can’t wait to share the joy of her birth with you in February. FYI: Poppy’s Momma is the one who named me Fern. It will be on the quiz later so study up.

I am also planning another trip to Mobile for Mardi gras in February. About the same time Poppy is due to get here.

I am going to buy a new cell phone. I know that is some News and totally worth you taking time to see what my plans for 2010 are.

I am going to be 40 in 2010. There are a lot of things I want for that. I want to be as excited about 40 as I was about 30. I rocked 30. I blew it out of the water. So look out 40 here I come. I am not sure what those plans are yet but I am planning so save the date.

I am sure there are many more great things to come. 2010 let the fun begin

No comments: