Monday, April 20, 2009

I think you are a pig

I really do. I thought that we had settled this whole we are nothing more than friends thing. Me + you = friends, not friends with benefits JUST FRIENDS.
But, you seem to take some huge great offense that have slept with other guys and not you. I was trying to be polite when I said "I just don't see you that way. I just see you as a friend." If you don't know that means I will NEVER sleep with you. I can't see myself kissing you much less having sex with you. And after you flat out ignoring my whole "We're friends" Thing and you kept asking for me to give it a try let me try and get you hot. I don't think I even see you as a friend any more. You are fucking 4 freaking 5 years old. Grow the fuck up. I have delt with 20 year olds who understand this were just friends thing better than you do.

No comments: