Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No TA TA'S





This isn't honestly all the beads I have. I have many many more. This is a display from the first night we went out. I am home from Mobile none the worse for wear. I ate , I drank , I had a good time and I kept my shirt on the whole time.

The fact there was a fleet in town from the USS HAWES made it hard. Here Sailor Sailor. But seriously I was well behaved.

I did not have Internet access there in Bayou La Batre. My friend had an air card and even that didn't work. So we were out in the middle of no where. The good part of being out in the middle of the Bayou was fresh shrimp at $4 a pound. Yummmy. I brought some home and plan on having a shrimp boil tonight.

So being out there in the middle of no where I did not get to wish RWK a Happy Birthday on Sunday. Sorry I am late. Hope it was a good one.

I was able to let go of a lot of stress while away. That tightness in my chest is gone. But I didn't gain any clarity on other issues going through my head. I did not arrive home with the "THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO." I still don't have a clue what my next move should be.

I had told the people I traveled with that I was not going to return with them but I was going to stay there in Mobile. "Really? What would you do here?" They asked. My reply had to be honest and the answers was "nothing. I 'd just be running from the problems I didn't want to face at home and those tend to follow you where ever you go." So I came home and now I am going to have to figure out what tune is playing so I can face it. I hope it is a little cheery and not the Storm Trooper March

No comments: