Monday, January 26, 2009

Which Door?

If you could pay your bills and then had money left over what would you do? And I mean send each of the people you owe money to what you owe them and not send enough to each to keep them from shutting off the cable or the lights. But go OH I owe NES 73.25 and send them 73.25 and when you were done there was money there to say I don't know buy a ticket to Jamaica with.

Or do you reach a point where you go humm screw Discover I already owe them a bazillion dollars.

So I am faced with this well issue. To do something wise or be say we STUPID. The fact is stupid can be fun. I have had lots of fun doing stupid things. Though when you are caught and sitting in the Principal's office your like "oops." And you have to weigh if doing this stupid thing is worth the backlash.

But then there is this part of you that really wants to rationalize what your are thinking as not stupid.

I am about 95% sure I am getting some form of a tax return.

So do I buy a new computer with a CD Burner and the ability to download and store sound bites and do power point and other fun stuff.

Or

Do I pay Discover. I mean my credit is shot to hell so it is not going to get worse I can pay them later. Right?

This is what is going on in my head. Discover vs. Computer.

I know I don't have to have a computer. I can take my tax return and pay off a good hunk of Discover but I can also say the reverse. One is wise the other well not so smart But I don't claim to be a rocket scientist.

But as a rule of thumb for me if I make plans for my money say to pay a big hunk off a bill with money coming in. Something big will happen and I will have to say buy a new hot water heater or something like that.

Maybe it would be best to wait until I have the money or maybe I could get it all in ones and find a stripper and shove it in his G-String one bill at a time. If I did it that way who would want to come?

No comments: