Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Debt of Gratitude

Having been called a Pinko Fascist Communist Liberal among other things. I have been called what is wrong with this country because I am a Liberal. But What many Conservatives fail to understand is what I am acutely aware of. And if they do understand I am not picking up on it.

I am the way I am because some Mother gave up her son and a Father lost a daughter. A child lost a parent and some lost a friend and the list goes on and on and on.

I know that my right to think what I think and choose how I want to worship. To say I think Bush sucks as a President is a right I have had bestowed upon me by "the sacrifice of the few for the many" Might right to not agree with war has been given to me by those who have fought so I can say that. That is what I know. Someone fought and died to give me the rights I have today. My right to VOTE , MY RIGHT to not want a gun in my home , see that MY RIGHT. OUR RIGHT. I get to be a Pinko Fascist Communist Liberal among other things because of Veterans past and present.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE RIGHT TO DISAGREE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE! I HONOR YOU ALL.

No comments: