Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 Deadly Sins

So I have been thinking about that abomination that is homosexuality Which then got me to thinking about the 7 deadly sins. So I looked them up YAY for the google search engine. And my Internet crashed. Yep I am that evil. So I get it back up and look em up. They are lust , gluttony , greed, sloth , wrath, envy,and Pride. Nope I don't see gay do you? So there was a test on how big a seven deadly sinner are you? I was kind of surprised I thought I was a much bigger sinner than that. I do love to eat and eat and eat. Gluttony. And I don't know if you know this or not but I am not a virgin. The shock the horror. I also enjoy a good drink and I want KB's. I have been known to give my wrath to people. But anyway here is my test. I was really just looking for some ammunition against those people who come swinging there Bibles at me.

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Medium
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

No comments: