Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tattoos and Saddnes

Well my Birthday is a few months off and I am a big believer in giving yourself a gift for your birthday. This year I am thinking of getting a new Tattoo. I got my last one 12 or 13 years ago as a gift to myself and I am thinking it is about time for another. For years I have thought about getting a Fern frond on my heel or ankle but I am now thinking maybe some thing a little more spiritual though I am not sure what.

I have been in a funk the last week or so and can’t seem to get out. I can’t find my happy place and I have been feeling really anti social. And lonely which is an oxymoron but it is my feelings. A lot of it could stem from the fact that Tony is not going to be moving back in he is going to rent a townhouse near the lake so he can go fishing on his days off and be near the lake. I LOVE Tony dearly he is one of closest and dearest friends. The kind you can call in the middle of the night and have him come running. I was hopping that if he moved back in I could quit Domino’s which I hate. Tony and I are a good roommate match and some how don’t drive each other totally insane. I don’t know what it is and I wish I had the answer now. I know there is a big answer coming but today I am rather out of sorts and a little ill.

No comments: