Monday, November 16, 2009

Still

I am still not feeling all that great. But I am feeling better. I am not as lonely as and feeling as desperate as I was.

I am having trouble at work and I am the only one who thinks so. Not going to deep. Not sure who reads this.

On a positive note I am gearing up for the Annual Christmas Party that me and a friend throw each year. Bought a warming tray at a yard sale this weekend. I think I have more trays and bowls than I know what do with. I am trying to come up with some new and different food to serve. Each year we have a few favorites and party standards

Veggie Tray
Home made Humus Plain and Roasted Red Pepper
Bacon Winnie Wraps( BIG HIT)
Cheese Tray
Shrimp

Lots of sweets and home made cookies
Chips, dips

I need something new and different Any ideas

No comments: