New Year’s Resolutions for 2012
1) Be a better and more present friend. I have wonderful friends many of whom live in other states and I don’t talk to them like I should. We go way to long without talking and in the New Year I want to fix this. There are tons of ways to talk –phone , email, skype, facetime etc and I miss them. I miss you.
2) I want to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and make a move toward doing it.
3) I have been saying for years this will be the year I start running and now I have been challenged to get moving. Ya we’ll see But I am going to try.
4) Quite honestly 2011 was a pain in my ass. It was a hard year New Job, My Dad was sick , Depressed most of the year . I want to wrap it up put a bow on and store it till I am ready to learn from it.
5) I have got to see Poppy this year. She is getting so big and I want to love on her and her Momma.
6) Gotta Sky Dive again