Saturday, May 08, 2010

Left

Some old roommates I am grateful for others not so much. Today I am grateful for Jonathon when moving left me enough co axle cable and cable cable to rewire a house. So on Wednesday when my wireless router went on the fritz and it was going to take Comcast a week to 10 days to send me a new one I was needless to say I hyperventilating. Because if you don’t know I am ADDICTED to my computer. It is my friend. Not my best friend but I am rather attached to it. So I went up in my attic and pulled down enough co axel to run from on end of the house to the other and back again. I have this co axel running from the den through the foyer up the stairs and into a puddle on the floor by the couch in the living room. I am hooked into the World Wide Web. Though I might trip on the cable going down the stairs and break my neck but I am on line. That’s all that matters right?

No comments: