Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2010
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
I don’t know if you got them memo heard me brag or what but I WENT SKY DIVING!!!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Of course I did I am a better person than I was last year. I am in a far better place. I want to be better next year than I was before. I am also on a best of Mission. I want to find the best chicken salad, the best Sub, the best pizza, the best sushi, best steak you get it. And I am going to search Nashville and the surrounding areas to find it.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes Steph had the most lovely little girl. I love Anastasia and her Momma.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes my boss died.

5. What countries did you visit?
Never left the USA but I traveled far and wide in my dreams.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I am so tempted to say a baby. But I will not. I am not sure what I could want when I have amazing friends and family. I want more of the same.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why.
On August 28, 2010 I went Sky Diving on a Sunset load which is pretty awesome.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Did I tell you I went sky diving!

9. What was your biggest failure this year?
.Not spending my money wisely

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only my pride was wounded.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Sky diving and a new camera

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The City of Nashville. Whose residents came together in the midst of the worst two days of flooding the city has ever seen. And put out hands to help neighbors and strangers and not because no one came but because WE ARE NASHVILLE the greatest city in the world.


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
BP Oil and those that think all humans are not entitled to equal rights

14. Where did most of your money go?
House payment.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Did I tell you I went SKY DIVING!!!!

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I feel so ALIVE

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? I am so much HAPPIER!!!!
ii. Thinner or fatter? Thinner
iii .richer or poorer? About the same

18. What do you wish you'd done more?
Sky Diving

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying about the things I can not change

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Here in Nashville with my family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2010?.
I found someone I lost in 2009 in 2010 and feel head over heels in love with myself again. I really missed her and I am so glad I have myself back. Hi me.

22. How many one-night stands?
Is it a one night stand if it is the same guy or just a booty call?

23. What was your favorite TV program? TV?
I like CSI, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Mike and Molly

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate people but I sure as heck don't really like a few people anymore.

25. What was the best book you read?
Nothing really rocked me this year.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That band that sings that sing about that thing . Does Neil Patrick Harris have a band yet?

27. What did you want and get?
I got to go sky diving and The greatest friends in the world. I am so blessed with a great group friends whom I would not trade for the world. Ok maybe one of you I would trade but only for the cash.

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I know I didn’t’ see it till it was on DVD but I loved ‘Taking Chance’

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 40 and in case you missed it I went SKY DIVING!!

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More sky diving

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Are shoulder pads still in style?

32. What kept you sane?
Finding myself and who I really am I lost that and I found myself again.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
The Nashville ones who helped out their home town

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I am over politics

35. Who did you miss this year?
You of course

36. Who was the best new person you met?
I met some really great people at my new job

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:The first step is the hardest the rest is a cake walk
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: “I feel so alive for the very first time”

No comments: