Wednesday, July 07, 2010

School

Well I made the call the other day to Nashville State Technical Community College. I am thinking about going back to school. I think it would help if I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. Mommy is not going to pay my mortgage and at the rate I am going that is not going to happen in this life time. But I will save that depressing blog for later. I know you are excited about that.

So I need to think about what I want to do with the rest of my life. What am I good at? How can I use my creative talents and what are they any way? A dear friend rattled them off the other day cooking, photography she liked a picture I took, and writing I don’t think she has read my blog. She also suggested I try decorating also.

So I am going to be praying for asking guidance so I can figure out what is my creative talent what do I want to be. Where do I want to go?

No comments: