Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Do you Twitter

I have been following a few peoples twitter accounts Kristine over at Random and Odd and Heather over at Dooce and not really sure it was something I wanted to do. I thought it was more TXTing thing and its not. But really all I need is something else to keep me from working. So I checked my gmail account, which I never do, last night and there was an email from one of my oldest friends Steph asking me to join twitter from back at the first of March. OOOPS. So I did it I joined twitter and now I am a twitterer or maybe just a twit but I am a lovable twit. Not to mention all kinds of cute.
Ok back on track. You can also follow me on twitter, peek in and see what I am doing you can join me there and we can twitter each other. I mean really when was the last time you twittered with someone?
And if you’re really lucky I got the links in my blog this time but don’t get your hopes up.

1 comment:

Random and Odd said...

sweetie. Lets fix this. soon.