Thursday, May 24, 2007

Liquid Gold


I swear I was so glad to have that big old drink of OJ this morning. I don't think Orange Juice has ever tasted so good in all my life. I lost a total of ten pounds. Yeah me. I made it as far as lunch and was feeling light headed and felt a head ache coming on so I went and got a bowl of soup and have had to spend the rest of the day trying to stop myself from making up for the ten days I went with out food. I gained a lot from the whole fast emotionally and mentally.
I did decide that if I can get up at 4am to drink warm salt water I can get up at 4am to walk and then eventually to run. I am going to get into shape and be fit again.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hooray! You did it! I am proud of you. I hope you will stay out of the drive thru from now on. Except Sonic, because you can get Diet Coke with vanilla there, yummm. Sounds like Maya was a big hit with you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Camp life is insane.
Kids will be here in a few days, staff are still looking pretty scared!